What Vitamins for Hair Loss Do You Need?
If you are losing hair prematurely, this may be a sign that you have a deficiency. However, if you think that you only need a single vitamin for hair loss prevention to make sure you don’t lose your hair, you better think again. You need quite a few vitamins for hair loss prevention. You also need minerals and other nutrients to grow healthy hair and to make sure you don’t unnecessarily lose hair from your head.
Here are some of the things may want to add to your diet if you want to combat the onset of hair loss:
- Marine polysaccharides. These help restore weakened hair follicles to a more robust health, which then encourages hair growth. Often Marine polysaccharides are found in seaweed, and the benefit of seaweed on people’s hair has been well documented.
Seaweed has been found to contain lots of vitamins and minerals which are crucial to healthy hair growth. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, and these provide nourishment for your hair follicles that encourages hair growth. It also contains iron and zinc, and when you have a zinc deficiency you often suffer from hair loss.
It also contains vitamins A and C, which can be regarded as vitamins for hair loss prevention. Vitamins A and C are needed for sebum production, and sebum acts as a natural conditioner for your hair. Vitamin B is an important vitamin for hair growth, and so is vitamin E. They both help keep your hair healthy. Calcium found in seaweed is also another crucial mineral for healthy hair.
- Centella asiatica. This plant contains Triterpenoid saponins, and this has long been used to treat a wide variety of ailments. In general, it is used to treat wounds. The centella asiatica can then be applied to help your scalp regenerate so that you can grow back your hair.
- Green coffee extract. Green coffee is rich in antioxidants, and for your scalp this can work wonders in making sure your hair grows back. It fights off anything toxic can that can lead to hair damage and loss. Green Coffee extract has been shown to help with many types of baldness, including female patter hair loss. After all, green coffee extract is known to fight against the onset of signs of aging, and surely that includes premature hair loss. It also helps care for the skin and that includes your scalp as well.
- Green tea. Green tea research on its ability to treat hair loss is not yet fully definitive, but the early indications show that it does help. It contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is an antioxidant that helps prevent hair loss. This EGCG slows down the production of Tumor Necrosis Factors (TNF), which is a molecule that can cause hair loss.
Green tea also has anti-inflammatory properties, and these properties stop hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Grape seed extract. This contains resveratrol, which helps in the proper flow of blood near the hair follicles.
The supplements mentioned so far aren’t the only things you need to keep your hair healthy. Here are some other nutrients you need to look for in your diet:
- Proteoglycans. This is a group of fish proteins that tell your hair follicles to grow new hair. These also encourage new cells to grow in the dermis layer of your skin.
- Cysteine and methionine. These are two amino acids that improve hair growth. They also help keep your remaining hair healthy (so they don’t fall off!)
- Zinc. This bears repeating: zinc deficiency is bad for your hair. It can cause hair loss, and if you are already losing hair due to other reasons then zinc defiance can make the hair loss even worse.
- B-complex vitamins. Sometimes a B-vitamin deficiency can also help cause hair loss. These vitamins help keep the hair healthy.
So where can you get all these supplements and vitamins to stop hair loss? One way is to buy each of these supplements one at a time and then take them all together. You can also check other food items which contain the important ingredients and nutrients offered by these supplements and include them in your diet.
But perhaps a more convenient way is to just buy Har Vokse (often marketed under the Hair Gain brand) instead. That’s because the complete Har Vokse treatment for hair loss, which comes in both hair spray and supplement form, contains all the aforementioned vitamins for hair regrowth and other nutrients in one handy package. Everything that’s been mentioned here is already part of the Har Vokse treatment for hair loss. Every vitamin for hair loss prevention is here, and so is every vitamin for hair growth.
Har Vokse works pretty well. In one study, it improved the hair situation of 85% of the participants who took it. The good news is you don’t need a prescription at all. There are also no side effects whatsoever when you take these vitamins for hair growth. It may not reverse your baldness when you are already totally bald due to some hereditary cause, but it can regrow your hair if you’re still in the earlier stages.
If you are experiencing hair loss due to a nutrient deficiency, then Har Vokse is the solution you need. It has the vitamins to stop hair loss and it also has the vitamins for hair regrowth to help prevent or recover from baldness.
Modern life is hard enough, and you need all the help you can get. It’s hard enough to fight obesity, hypertension, cholesterol, stress, and all the other day to day problems we face.
With the nutrients and vitamins for hair growth you get from Har Vokse, at least you can scratch hair loss from one of your many problems. This isn’t a serious problem in the sense that you won’t die from it, but for many of us with hair loss problems, it is an extremely serious matter.